Customer Service/Sales Representative Part-Time
|Salary Range:||$12.00 + up to $6.00 per hour bonus |
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE/SALES REPRESENTATIVE|
(Part Time Positions 20+ hours/week)
- Fun, Friendly, Productive Environment
- $12.00 per hour plus Bonus Pay based on Performance
- Performance Reviews for possible pay increase every 6 months
- Onsite Restaurant with Highly Discounted Meals, Free Soda & Fruit
- Free Onsite Fitness Center with access to Personal Trainers
Our Customer Service Representatives work in the best inbound call center in Utah. They receive, investigate and respond to all inquiries regarding shipments, contact lenses, and customer concerns. This position's main duty is to provide superior customer service while selling and up-selling replacement contact lenses to new and existing customers. Customer Service Representatives input customer information and phone orders into a computer and answer inquiries via phone and email.
The next upcoming training will be March 4th from 11:00 am - 6:00 pm.
Training is 4 weeks long at the designated times stated above. It is required that all new hires attend the full 4 weeks of training.
The shifts available after training vary with some afternoon and evening shifts. The schedule will be determined by the amount of hours that you work.
|Duties:||- Respond to customers inquires concerning orders, returns, shipments, products and overall customer service|
- Employ supportive sales techniques by offering current promotions, including special offers
- Order entry into a computer database for new orders, changes or cancellation updates to existing orders
- Outbound communication with customers and doctorsí offices as needed for follow up.
- Initiate tracking with delivery services
- Initiate product replacement orders for various reasons
- Solicit sale of new or additional services to inbound callers
- Treat all customers in a professional, respectful manner
- Maintain records of related activities and customer orders
- Correspond to customers in writing as needed
|Qualifications:||- Must have High school diploma or GED|
- Must have outstanding customer service skills (friendly, courteous and helpful)
- Must have exceptional communication skills (oral, written, listening)
- Must have excellent keyboarding skills (30 WPM minimum)
- Must have a stable work history
- Must have ability to read and interpret documents such as policy/procedures manual and customer order forms
- Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks
- Must have ability to calculate figures and amounts
- Must have ability to sit for long periods of time
- Must have minimum six months customer service experience
- Must have six months of Sales experience
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.