Email Marketing Manager- SR
|Location:|| Draper, UT|
|Salary Range:||Depends on Experience & Education|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, 19 days PTO|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Provide proactive strategic leadership for developing and executing customer relationship management programs for multiple product lines and business units at 1-800 CONTACTS. Manage the company’s customer communication programs with heavy emphasis in email. Produce insightful analysis and quantifiable results of marketing initiatives’ performance and provide sound recommendations for future efforts. |
Apply by emailing a resume to: email@example.com Please list the position title in the subject line and specify how you learned of the opportunity.
|Duties:||• Manage the entire CRM campaign lifecycle, including development (idea generation, messaging, creative briefs, agency/internal coordination), production (including set up within our email tool), testing, and analysis.|
• Manage company email programs including vendors, development, deliverability and performance.
• Develop and manage retention and direct marketing programs across all channels and lines of business.
• Create and execute programs to specific customer segments – lead the execution creation of segments and create data driven approaches to prioritize/arbitrate between segments appropriately.
• Provide in-depth analysis of program performance. Create and monitor reports to track performance.
• Recommend changes to programs to optimize performance, maximizing customer retention and sales.
• Ensure that rapid testing and learning is conducted in a systematic way to promote critical breakthroughs.
• Negotiate pricing, placements and other terms with vendors; Manage budgets, invoices and schedules.
• Coordinate with all departments to ensure projects are consistent with company objectives and capabilities.
• Work with analysts and IT team to achieve timely access and accurate campaign evaluation reports.
• Provide strategic and day to day leadership and guidance to CRM and other associates.
• Support other ad hoc programs, as required.
|Qualifications:||Education: Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing, business, advertising or quantitative field.|
• 3 years minimum marketing program management required; preferred experience with a strong emphasis in CRM and lead generation management.
• 3 years minimum managing email programs: with strong knowledge of email best practices and Email sending services e.g. Responsys, Exact Target
• Utilizing Omniture, SQL, and HTML in campaigns
Skills & Competencies
Must have demonstrated
• success in managing all aspects of retention strategy and campaigns in a direct response environment—from strategy to execution and evaluation.
• project management and team management/leadership skills
• ability to interpret/monitor results, and refine marketing approaches accordingly.
• excellent communication skill both written and verbal
Need to have the ability to
• be an independent and strategic thinker.
• be extremely detailed orientated to ensure flawless execution of materials and have the ability to spot errors and inconsistencies in data and analysis.
• think creatively- providing message and content direction to creative services team.
• achieve results and be goal orientated.
• be flexible and adaptable.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.